We welcome guests from Saturday 26th March until Monday 31st October 2022. All prices and information contained on this website are relevant to 2022. If you would like to make a booking, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly to confirm availability. Fields marked with a (*) are required.
Our Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- On reservation, we will ask for a deposit of €30 per bedroom per night in advance.
- If you have to cancel your reservation with more than one month’s notice before your arrival date, all deposit(s) are returned (less any bank charges).
- If you have to cancel within one month of your arrival date, the deposit(s) is only refundable (less any bank charges) if we are able to re-let the room(s) for the equivalent amount of nights. The deposit paid guarantees the nights reserved and is NOT transferable to a later date.
- If you have to check out part way through your stay, the remaining nights booked will be charged in full.
- All reservations are confirmed by e-mail. Deposits are accepted via French bank cheque or by ‘instant’ money transfer. Please note that payment cannot be made by credit cards, debit cards or vacation cheques. You may settle your bill by French Bank Cheque, by cash in Euros or by ‘instant’ money transfer.
- All bedrooms are a minimum stay of 2 nights each and room prices are based on two people sharing with continental breakfast included.
- All prices remain static throughout the year with NO SEASONAL INCREASED RATES.
- We welcome all children over the age of 14 years old (more information »).
- We do not accept any pets/animals within the house or bedrooms.
- The entire house is NON-SMOKING/VAPING.
- We reserve the right to not cook or serve dinner for less than a minimum of two people.
- We regret that we do not serve VEGAN meals nor are we able to cater for guests with DAIRY, GLUTEN or NUT intolerances.